Burlington, NC COSMETIC DENTISTRY
Helping Members of Our Community Feel & Look Their Best
At Hargis Family Dentistry, we understand having a smile you are both comfortable with and proud of is more than a cosmetic concern. Smiling enables you to express how you are feeling and emotionally connect with others. A self-assured smile can bolster confidence and have a significantly positive impact on both your social and professional lives.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Hargis Family Dentistry offers a comprehensive range of services that work to make sure that your teeth are healthy, functioning properly, and appealing visually.
These procedures include, but are not limited to:
- Invisalign: This treatment uses a series of removable, clear plastic aligners to straighten your teeth rather than metal brackets and wires like that of traditional braces
- Teeth whitening: These are hour-long procedures that can subtly whiten your teeth a few shades or bleach them to a shining white with immediate results and no required downtime or recovery.
- Dental veneers: This is a two-appointment procedure where thin porcelain coverings are prepared and placed on the surface of your teeth to bring uniformity to the color, shape, size, and/or length of the teeth.
- Dental implants: These are porcelain tooth replacements that are permanently implanted into the mouth by being anchored into the bone in the missing gaps in your smile.
- Bridges and crowns: These improve both the appearance and functionality of your smile through stabilizing and improving damaged teeth or replacing fully missing teeth altogether
Invisalign is a great way for adults and teens to straighten their teeth discreetly. Unlike traditional braces which use metal brackets adhered to your teeth and wires to promote tooth movement, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners that somewhat resemble whitening trays.
Invisalign aligners are removable and much more comfortable than metal braces. No wires poking your cheeks or lips. No having to brush meticulously around small metal brackets to ensure good oral hygiene. Simply remove the aligners when you need to eat, brush, and floss, then pop them back in when you're done!
At Hargis Family Dentistry, we have helped many patients achieve beautiful straight smiles with Invisalign clear aligners. Our patients love the convenience and comfort of Invisalign, but especially it's most popular feature—that it's practically invisible! No need to sport a mouth full of metal to get a great new smile.
Call our office today to learn more about Invisalign and to schedule a consultation to see if Invisalign may be right for you!
Schedule A Consultation
The first step towards a new smile is to schedule a consultation with our skilled cosmetic dentist. Dr. Hargis will address all your questions and concerns about your smile and discuss what you would like to improve. She will then explain the different treatment options available and recommend the best options to make your dream smile a reality. Together, you will develop a plan to achieve the smile you desire.