Emergency DentAl Care At Hargis Family Dentistry
Dental emergencies can be scary, and what you need is relief with fast solutions. Whether you’re dealing with tooth pain or trauma to your teeth or mouth, we can help! At Hargis Family Dentistry, it doesn't matter whether you are a new patient or an established patient of record, we make every effort to see you as soon as possible and get you comfortable if you have a dental emergency.
Convenient Appointments & Walk-In Hours
We understand dental emergencies can be stressful and cause a lot of pain. We try to work patients in same day for emergency appointments when possible to get you the prompt care and relief that you need. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office at (336) 226-8069 if you or a loved one are experiencing dental pain or a dental emergency or if you have any questions.
Have a dental trauma or other tooth emergency over the weekend? We offer special walk-in hours Monday mornings for emergency dental care! Stop in to our Burlington, NC office between 8:15am and 10:30am Monday mornings to be seen by our emergency dental staff.
Dental Emergency Care
We always encourage our patients to contact us first in an emergency situation. Hospital emergency rooms are usually not well equipped for tooth emergencies. In most cases, it saves you time and money to call your emergency dentist in Burlington, NC first. If you’re not sure whether your condition is a real emergency, call us anyway. We’re happy to provide guidance over the phone and determine if you need immediate attention.
Some of the dental emergencies we handle here at Hargis Family Dentistry are:
- Knocked-out (avulsed) teeth
- Cracked or broken dentures
- Lost or broken dental restorations, such as fillings or crowns
- Toothaches or dental infections
- Cracked or broken teeth
Emergency Dental Treatment in Burlington, NC
Our emergency dentists are highly skilled and provide a wide range of services to restore your smile and get you out of pain. Some of the procedures they may recommend in the case of an emergency are:
- Dental fillings – If tooth decay is causing you discomfort, a filling may be able to restore your tooth.
- Root canal treatment – An infected or abscessed tooth may need a root canal to eliminate the infection and preserve your tooth.
- Dental crowns – A crown can repair a cracked or broken tooth.
- Tooth extractions – A tooth extraction may be needed to protect your dental health.