Dental emergencies can be scary, and what you need is relief with fast solutions. Whether you’re dealing with tooth pain or trauma to your teeth or mouth, we can help!
At Bagley Family Dental, it doesn't matter whether you are a new patient or an established patient of record, we make every effort to see you as soon as possible and get you comfortable if you have a dental emergency.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your emergency dentist in Greeley, CO at (970) 353-5664 if you or a loved one are experiencing dental pain or a dental emergency.
Dental Emergencies in Burlington, NC
We always encourage our patients to contact us first in an emergency situation. Hospital emergency rooms are usually not well equipped for tooth emergencies. In most cases, it saves you time and money to call your emergency dentist in Burlington, NC first.
Some of the dental emergencies we handle here at Hargis Family Dental are:
- Knocked-out (avulsed) teeth
- Cracked or broken dentures
- Lost or broken dental restorations, such as fillings or crowns
- Toothaches or dental infections
- Cracked or broken teeth
If you’re not sure whether your condition is a real emergency, call us anyway. We’re happy to provide guidance over the phone and determine if you need immediate attention.
How We Handle Dental Emergencies
Our Doctors are highly skilled and provides a wide range of services to restore your smile and get you out of pain. Some of the procedures he may recommend in the case of an emergency are:
- Dental fillings – If tooth decay is causing you discomfort, a filling may be able to restore your tooth.
- Root canal treatment – An infected or abscessed tooth may need a root canal to eliminate the infection and preserve your tooth.
- Dental crowns – A crown can repair a cracked or broken tooth.
- Tooth extractions – A tooth extraction may be needed to protect your dental health.